The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges. Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible to write the exam, (That is pupils in Primary 6).
2019 Lagos State Model Colleges Entrance Examination Registration With Ease (Step By Step) – Click Here!
The New NCEE Portal can be used to register one or more candidates for the examination, manage their information and check their results. The diagram below shows the flow of the registration procedure.
In order to register candidate(s) for NCEE, Parents/ Guardians must:
Create an online account
Activate the account
Print photo card
JS1 Entrance Examination Online Practice Tests Portal (for all Subjects) – Click Here
Note: Each centre has a maximum of 250 candidates. Once the centre is full, you can no longer select that centre.
Click Here to Download National Common Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answer
NB: (Read The Following Instructions Carefully)
1. Payment for the National Common Entrance Examination is done on the NECO portal as outlined above. Scratch cards are no longer used for registration of the National Common Entrance Examination.
2. Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate
3. Qualified candidates that chose over subscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative Colleges, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
4. Registration period is from Monday 4th March 2019 to Monday 8th of April 2019. The website will be closed on 12:00 midnight of Monday 8th April 2019
5. Registration fee is N2,857.50 (Official fee + Bank Charges)
6. Eligibility: Only final year pupils of primary schools who shall not be less than 10 years by September, 2019 are eligible.
7. The 2019 National Common Entrance Examination will hold throughout Nigeria on Saturday 13th April 2019
Still confused about the new registration process? ASSURE Educational Services can help you out – Kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of the NECO offices nation-wide.
For Enquiries, contact:
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services
35, Charity Road, Abule Egba, Lagos