FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACADEMY, SULEJA (Centre for the gifted and talented) 2017/2018 ADMISSION OF GIFTED STUDENTS INTO JSS 1
Federal Government Academy, Suleja is a National Center for nurturing gifted and talented children. Students of the Academy are on Federal Government scholarship which covers their tuition, boarding feeding, uniforms and basic text/exercise books only.
The Gifted Education programme allows precocious students with outstanding intelligence capable at high academic performance, to fast-track the secondary education curriculum and complete the programme in less than the prescribed years with excellent result.
Applications are hereby Invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into JS 1 in the Federal Government Academy, Suleja for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The entrance examination into the college will be conducted simultaneously in selected centers in all the six Geopolitical zones of the country on Saturday 13th May, 2017 by 9:00am. In filling the form, candidates are to choose any one of the following examination centers listed on the form. The centers are :
FGA Suleja, FGGC Akure, FGGC Bauchi, FCC Kane, FGC Olcigwa, fCC
PortHarcourt, FCC Ilorin, Queen’s College Lagos, FGGC Onitstia, FGGC Yola, FGC Maiduguri, FCC Sokoto, FGGC Gusau, FGGC Zaria, FGC Keffi, FGGC Benin, FGCC Bwari, FCC Daura.
List of successful candidates will be published on the school notice Boards and the College websites on a date to be announced.
Note: Candidates should come to the examination halls each with a pen, pencil eraser, ruler and crayon. Admission into the college is strictly on merit and eligibility.
1. Interested candidates must not be more than 11 eleven years of age by December, 2017
2. Each candidate must have completed primary six by the end of 2016/2017 Academic year.
3. Every candidate must produce documents in support of 1 and 2 above.
Interested candidates who wish to register through ASSURE Educational Services are to do the following:
2. Pay N5000 processing fee (by cash to bank or online transfer) to:
Bank – Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: ASSURE Educational Services
Account Number: 0149891487.
3. After payment, text your payment details (e.g depositor’s name and FULL name of child as it going to appear on the admission) to 07063397940, 08050701465.
4. Thereafter, filled the admission form, attached child passport, scan the admission form and send to [email protected]
5. Also scan the child 1st and 2nd term results of the 2016/2017 academic session and birth certificate to [email protected]
6. A copy of your child’s payment to suleja Academy TSA account done by ASSURE Educational Service will be emailed to you for you to printout.
7. All the documents above are to be taken to the examination venue for verification.
Closing Date: Friday 28th April, 2017.
2019 NCEE, Suleja Academy, etc Updates; Kindly fill the form below to receive regular updates:
For Enquiries, contact:
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services
35, Charity Road, Abule Egba, Lagos