2018/2019 ADMISSION OF GIFTED STUDENTS INTO JSS1
The Federal Government Academy, Suleja is a National Centre for nurturing gifted and talented children. Students of the Academy are on Federal Government Scholarship which covers their tuition, boarding, feeding, uniforms and basic text/exercise books only.
The Gifted Education programme allows precocious students with outstanding intelligence capable of high academic performance, to fast-track the secondary education curriculum and complete the programme in less than the prescribed years with excellent result.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into JS 1 in the Federal Government Academy, Suleja for the 2018/2019 Academic year. The entrance examination into the college will be conducted simultaneously in selected centes in all the six Geopolitical zones of the country on Saturday 12th May, 2018 by 9:00am – Click Here to Download the Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Form.
In filling the form candidates are to choose any one of the following examination centres listed on the form. The centres are FGA Suleja, FGGC Bwari, FGBC Apo, FGC Keffi, FGGC Bida, FGC Jos, FGGC Bauchi, QueeWs College Lagos, FGC Horin, FGGC Zarla, FGC Malduguri, FGGC Yola, FGC Sokoto,FGGC Alwre, FGC Kano, FGGC Gusau, FGC Daura, FSTC Otukpo, FGC P/H, FGGC Benin, FSTC Uyo, FGGC Calabar, FGGC Umuahia, FGGC Onitsha. List of successful candidates will be published on the school notice Boards and the college websites on a date to be announced – Click Here to Download the Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Form.
Note: Candidates should go to the examination hails with a pen, pencil, eraser, ruler and crayon. Admission Into the college is strictly on merit and eligibility.
1. Interested candidates must not be more than 11 years of age by December 2018
2. Each candidate must have completed primary six by the end of 2018/2019 Academic year.
3. Every candidate must produce documents in support of 1 and 2 above.
Method of Application:- Click Here to Download the Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Form.
Interested candidates should log on to the college website, www.fgasuleja.com.ng or Federal Ministry Education website www.education.gov.ng download the application form in PDF Format, complete the form and submit using any of the following means: on-line, by hand, or by courier along with a teller of the sum of N1,500 paid to SULEJA ACADEMY TSA No. 051702610200 in any Commercial Bank. Forms can also be obtained directly from the college after paying the application fee at the Bank.
ASSURE Educational Services in line with our tradition, assists parents to process and submit admission form to Suleja Academy with a service charge of N2000. Interested parents who wish to engage the services of ASSURE Educational Services are to do the following:
1. Pay N3,500 (N1,500 application fee + N2000 service charge – this includes assessment tests, payment to FGA Suleja’s TSA account on behalf of parents, postage of child’s documents to Federal Government Academy Suleja) – Call 07063397940, 08050701465 or [email protected]
2. After payment, text child’s name (In Full; Surname First) and depositor’s name or account owner’s name.
3. Fill the 2018 Suleja Academy admission form and attach child’s passport – Click Here to Download the Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Form.
4. Scan the filled admission form alongside the first and second term results of your child and birth certificate to [email protected]
5. ASSURE Educational Services in return will reply your email message with the deposit slip and TSA receipt used to pay for your child’s admission for you to print out.
6. Parents are to go to their choice examination center with the following documents:
a. 2018 Suleja Academy admission form (Already filled with child’s passport)
b. First and Second term results of your child
c. Birth Certificate of your child
d. Deposit Slip and TSA Receipt used to pay for the 2018 Suleja Academy admission form for the child.
e. pen, pencil, eraser and crayons
7. A copy of the documents listed above (in item 6a-d) will be sent to Suleja Academy on behalf of your child for easy documentation.
DISCLAIMER: ASSURE Educational Services only assist BUSY PARENTS to process their wards admission form. ASSURE Educational Services does not guarantee admission for your child. Admission will be given to your child if your child MERITS it.
Closing Date: Completed forms should reach the principal on or before Friday 27th April, 2018. Note that no application will be entertained after this date.
2019 NCEE, Suleja Academy, etc Updates; Kindly fill the form below to receive regular updates:
For Enquiries, contact: The Tests Administrator, ASSURE Educational Services 35, Charity Road, Abule Egba, Lagos 07063397940 [email protected]